T4032BC Payroll Deductions Tables - CPP, EI, and income tax deductions - British Columbia - Effective January 1, 2017
Notice to the reader
Publication T4032, Payroll Deductions Tables, is available in sections for each province and territory. Section A (available in both HTML and PDF formats) contains general information. Sections B to E (available in PDF format only) contain the payroll deductions tables for Canada Pension Plan contributions, Employment Insurance premiums, and federal and British Columbia provincial tax deductions.
Please note that you can also use the Payroll Deductions Online Calculator (PDOC) to quickly calculate federal and provincial payroll deductions.
Section B - Canada Pension Plan contributions tables
- 52 pay periods a year (Weekly) [PDF, 441 KB]
- 26 pay periods a year (Biweekly) [PDF, 852 KB]
- 24 pay periods a year (Semi-monthly) [PDF, 924 KB]
- 12 pay periods a year (Monthly) [PDF, 972 KB]
Section C - Employment Insurance premiums tables
Sections D and E - Federal and British Columbia provincial tax deductions tables
- 52 pay periods a year (Weekly) [PDF, 281 KB]
- 26 pay periods a year (Biweekly) [PDF, 283 KB]]
- 24 pay periods a year (Semi-monthly) [PDF, 283 KB]
- 12 pay periods a year (Monthly) [PDF, 284 KB]
Last update: 2016-12-15
This document is only available in electronic format.
T4032 Payroll Deductions Tables
- Date modified: