T4032ON Payroll Deductions Tables - CPP, EI, and income tax deductions - Ontario - Effective January 1, 2017
Notice to the reader
Publication T4032, Payroll Deductions Tables, is available in sections for each province and territory. Section A (available in both HTML and PDF formats) contains general information. Sections B to E (available in PDF format only) contain the payroll deductions tables for Canada Pension Plan contributions, Employment Insurance premiums, and federal and Ontario provincial tax deductions.
Please note that you can also use the Payroll Deductions Online Calculator (PDOC) to quickly calculate federal and provincial payroll deductions.
For people with visual impairments, the following alternate formats are also available:
E-text t4032-on-17e.txt (30 KB)
Large print t4032-on-lp-17eng.pdf (298 KB)
Section B - Canada Pension Plan contributions tables
- 52 pay periods a year (Weekly) [PDF, 465 KB]
- 26 pay periods a year (Biweekly) [PDF, 876 KB]
- 24 pay periods a year (Semi-monthly) [PDF, 948 KB]
- 12 pay periods a year (Monthly) [PDF, 1,845 KB]
Section C - Employment Insurance premiums tables
Sections D and E - Federal and Ontario provincial tax deductions tables
- 52 pay periods a year (Weekly) [PDF, 281 KB]
- 26 pay periods a year (Biweekly) [PDF, 283 KB]
- 24 pay periods a year (Semi-monthly) [PDF, 283 KB]
- 12 pay periods a year (Monthly) [PDF, 284 KB]
Last update: 2016-12-15
This document is only available in electronic format.
T4032 Payroll Deductions Tables
- Date modified: