CCTB/NCBS guideline table effective July 2014 - June 2015 (2013 tax year)
|Family net income ($)||One child ($/month)||Two children ($/month)||Three children ($/month)|
- Slight variances exist for the basic benefit amount for residents of Alberta.
- These amounts are for the federal CCTB program (basic benefit plus national child benefit supplement) exclusive of any amount to which a recipient may be eligible under any existing provincial or territorial benefit or credit program.
- These amounts are only to be used as a guideline. All recipients must keep Canada Revenue Agency informed of any changes to their family income, marital status, number of dependent children and current address.
- These amounts do not include the child disability benefit (CDB).
- Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB) or registered disability savings plan (RDSP) will not be included as part of your adjusted family net income in the calculation of your CCTB.
- Date modified: