Line 127 - Capital gains

You may have a capital gain or capital loss when you sell or transfer capital property. Some common types of capital property include land, buildings, shares, bonds, fund and trust units.

What's new

Questions and Answers about capital gains.

Forms and publications

Forms and publications you may need for capital gains.

Related topics

Date modified: