Resources for charities about political activities
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has developed a series of webpages to help charities that undertake political activities to understand and comply with the rules regarding these activities. These pages explain and highlight key elements from Policy Statement CPS-022, Political Activities. For an update on political activities, go to Charities Program Update – 2015.
- Political activities self-assessment tool
- Policy Statement CPS-022
- Reporting requirements
- Rules & regulations
- Partisan activities
- Charitable vs. political activities
- Representatives on their own time
- Representations to government
- Charities and political activities (Budget 2012)
- Questions & answers
A Political Activities PowerPoint Presentation is available upon request. If you would like a copy to share with your organization, email Issues Management, Communications and Outreach.
- Date modified: