Complaints or concerns about registered charities

If you have questions about a charity’s T3010 return, contact them directly.

If you have a complaint or concern about a charity, you can:

Tell us:

  • the name of the charity
  • its registration number, if available
  • detailed information to support your complaint or concern

The Canada Revenue Agency reviews all complaints and concerns and keeps your identity confidential. We only make our actions public when they lead to the charity being:

  • revoked
  • annulled
  • suspended
  • penalized
Date modified: