Sudbury Tax Services Office
1050 Notre Dame Avenue
Sudbury ON P3A 5C1
Your Tax Centre is Sudbury. (Sudbury/Nickel Belt only*)
Your Tax Centre is Shawinigan-Sud. (North-eastern Ontario only**)
* Sudbury/Nickel Belt areas include all postal codes beginning with P3A, P3B, P3C, P3E, P3G, P3L, P3N, P3P, P3Y, and all postal codes beginning with P0M and ending with 1A0, 1B0, 1A0, 1E0, 1H0, 1J0, 1K0, 1L0, 1M0, 1N0, 1P0, 1R0, 1S0, 1T0, 1V0, 1W0, 1Y0, 2C0, 2E0, 2M0, 2R0, 2S0, 2X0, 2Y0, 3A0, 3B0, 3C0, 3E0 and 3H0.
** Northeastern Ontario includes all areas outside of Sudbury/Nickel Belt that are served by the Sudbury Tax Services Office.
Attention: Payment and enquiry counter services
Effective October 1, 2013, payment and enquiry counter services are no longer provided at this location. An external drop box is available for correspondence and payments.
Note: Drop boxes
Drop boxes are typically emptied of their contents twice daily (more frequently during the personal tax filing season). The contents are stamped by our mail operations the same day they are received. For the first clearance each morning, items are date stamped with the previous business day's date.
Obtain tax and benefit information
Get a form or publication
Make a payment
- Pay electronically through your financial institution's Internet or telephone banking service.
- Pay electronically using CRA's My Payment through participating financial institutions.
- Take your remittance voucher and pay directly at any financial institution.
- Mail your payment with your remittance voucher to:
Canada Revenue Agency
875 Heron Road
Ottawa ON K1A 1B1
Note: Mailing a payment without a remittance voucher
If you are mailing your payment and do not have a remittance voucher, you must indicate your social insurance number or your 15 digit business number and the tax year or payment period on your payment.
- Date modified: