Winnipeg MB R3C 4T4
8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Service by appointment only
To book an appointment call:
1-800-959-8281 for individuals or
1-800-959-5525 for business and self-employed
1-800-665-0354 TTY (Teletypewriter)
- After hours drop box available
- Payment by debit card, cheque or money order. Cash payments can be accepted only if exact amounts are tendered. Any excess payment will be applied to the account.
- Direct line to our 1-800 networks
- A self-serve display for the most frequently requested forms and publications
- Drop boxes and self-serve stamping machines are available during regular office hours to deposit your original document in the drop box and stamp your copy or list using the electronic stamping machine.
The purpose of the stamping machine is to provide you with a way of date stamping a copy of your document for your records only. We rely on the date stamped by our mail operations as the date received in the CRA. Drop boxes are typically emptied of their contents twice daily (more frequently during the personal tax filing season). The contents are stamped by mail operations the same day they are received. For the first clearance each morning, items are date stamped with the previous business day's date.
Your Tax Centre is Winnipeg.