Service-related Complaints

You can file a service-related complaint if you are not satisfied with the service you get from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). There are three steps to resolve your service-related complaint.

Three step process

You can expect to be treated fairly under clear and established rules, and get a high level of service each time you deal with the CRA; see the Taxpayer Bill of Rights.

Related topic

Date modified: