Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions for CPP working beneficiaries
You are a CPP working beneficiary if you meet all of the following conditions:
- You are 60 to 70 years of age.
- You are receiving a CPP or Quebec Pension Plan (QPP) retirement benefit
- You have employment and/or self-employment income.
Forms and publications
- CPT30, Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan, or Revocation of a Prior Election
- Schedule 8 - CPP contributions on Self-Employment and Other Earnings
- RC381, Inter-provincial calculation for CPP and QPP contributions and overpayments for 2013
- Date modified: