Canada Revenue Agency Government of Canada
Skip to content area (Access key: x)
Skip to side menu (Access key: y)

CRA Controlled Subject Vocabulary (CRACSV)

Back to: "F"

foreign reporting
déclaration des avoirs étrangers
Broader Term
Related Term
foreign affiliates
foreign income
non-resident trusts
reporting requirements
Scope Note
The term "foreign reporting" refers to CRA forms and information returns related to: * controlled and not-controlled foreign affiliates * distributions from and indebtedness to non-resident trusts * transfers or loans to non-resident trusts * foreign income verification.  

More Ways to Serve You!

Date modified:
Top of page
Top of page
Important notices