Canada Revenue Agency Government of Canada
Skip to content area (Access key: x)
Skip to side menu (Access key: y)

CRA Controlled Subject Vocabulary (CRACSV)

Back to: "S"

split income
revenu fractionné
Broader Term
Related Term
dividends from taxable Canadian corporations
federal tax on split income

More Ways to Serve You!

Date modified:
Top of page
Top of page
Important notices