Important dates for 2016 (Individuals)
There are a number of dates during the year when returns are due to be filed or payments are due to be paid. Also, there are dates when we pay credits or benefits to you. This page gives information about these important dates.
When the due date falls on a Saturday, a Sunday, or a public holiday recognized by the CRA, we consider your payment to be paid on time and your return to be filed on time if we receive it or if it is postmarked on the next business day.
- Filing due dates for the 2015 tax return
- Balance owing
- When do you have to pay your 2016 instalments?
- GST/HST credit - calculation and payments
- When are Canada child tax benefit payments made?
- UCCB - payments
- Important dates for RRSP, RDSP, HBP and LLP
- Due date for paying a balance owing on a T1-OVP - Individual Income Tax Return for RRSP Excess Contributions
- Due date for paying the balance owing on the final return of a deceased person
- When to pay a balance due on your T3 return
- TFSA return and payment of taxes
- Date modified: