Tax credits and deductions for persons with disabilities
The CRA recently consulted with Canadians regarding the Disability Tax Credit Promoters Restrictions Act in advance of establishing the legislation's supporting regulations and to solicit feedback on how to simplify the disability tax credit application process. These consultations concluded on Monday December 15, 2014. For more information, go to Disability tax credit consultations.
Video series: Tax measures for persons with disabilities – Introduction
Tax credits and deductions are available for persons with disabilities, their supporting family members, and their caregivers.
I want information on:
- What can persons with disabilities claim as a deduction or credit?
- GST/HST Information – Goods and services that are exempt
supplies or zero-rated for the GST/HST
- Excise gasoline tax refund
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
- Authorize or cancel a representative
- Services for persons with disabilities
- Date modified: