The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) offers two educator-led products and one self-directed product. These products are free of charge, easy to understand, and promote financial literacy.
An educator-led learning unit that introduces students to Canada's tax system and teaches them how to prepare a simple tax return.
Responsible Citizenship and Canada's Tax System
An educator-led learning unit that explores the relationship between Canada's tax system and the quality of life in Canada.
Learning About Taxes
A self-directed course for anyone who wants to learn about Canada's tax system and how to prepare a tax return.
Forms and publications
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
- Tax information videos, events, seminars, and tax preparation clinics
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) - Educational Programs
- Video series: What's in it for me? – For students
- Video series: Preparing Your Income Tax and Benefit Return
- Video series: Canadian Students and Income Tax
- Video series: Newcomers to Canada and the Canadian Tax System
- Date modified: