The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) provides three educational products about Canada's tax system and how to prepare an income tax and benefit return. These products fall into two categories:
- Self-teaching - Learning About Taxes; and
- Educators - Teaching Taxes, and Responsible Citizenship and Canada's Tax System.
Benefits of these products include:
- understanding Canada's tax system and how the taxes collected are used to benefit all Canadians;
- understanding how participation in the underground economy impacts society as a whole; and
- learning to recognize various tax deductions, credits, and benefits available to Canadians.
Forms and publications
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
- Tax information videos, events, seminars, and tax preparation clinics
- 2010 YouTube contests winner - It could be you!
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) - Educational Programs
- NETFILE software
- Video series: Preparing your income tax and benefit return
- Video series: Canadian students and income tax
- Date modified: