Filing Information Returns Electronically (T4/T5 and other types of returns)
Internet filing is available until December 17, 2015.
Note: Due to internal system updates, returns received after November 25, 2015 up to the December 17, 2015 shut down will not be updated to the MYBA portal. During this timeframe users will not be able to view their updated return status, retrieve TFSA reject lists or Part XVIII incomplete lists. The MyBA portal will be updated when the system becomes available January 11, 2016. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information on which method to use to file your information return see: Which option should I use to file my information return?
What’s new for 2016
As of January 2016, you can file electronically the following additional return types using the Internet file transfer application.
- T3ATH-IND - Amateur Athlete Trust Income Tax Return
- T3D - Income Tax Return for Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) or Revoked DPSP
- T3GR - Group Income Tax and Information Return for RRSP, RRIF, RESP, or RDSP Trusts
- T3M - Environmental Trust Income Tax Return
- T3P - Employees' Pension Plan Income Tax Return
- T3PRP - T3 Pooled Registered Pension Plan Tax Return
- T3RI - Registered Investment Income Tax Return
- T3S - Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plan Income Tax Return
- T2000 - Calculation of Tax on Agreements to Acquire Shares (Section 207.1(5) of the Income Tax Act)
- T1061 - Canadian Amateur Athletic Trust Group Information Return
For more information see: File by Internet file transfer (XML)
Electronic Mailing list
To get email updates about electronic filing, see Electronic Filing of Information Returns.
- Date modified: