My Business Account
Employees and representatives can access an account on behalf of their employer or business clients. See Represent a Client.
Business owners (including partners, directors, and officers) can access their GST/HST, payroll, corporation income taxes, excise taxes, excise duties and other levies accounts online. What can I do on My Business Account?
Choose from one of two ways to access My Business Account:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
To access GST/HST accounts that are administered by Revenu Québec, visit Revenu Québec's website.
For information on payment methods, go to Make a payment. You can also set up a payment plan through My Business Account.
Your system may need an upgrade
To ensure the highest security standard your system should support TLS 1.2. For more information, go to Setting up your device to use CRA online services.
- Date modified: