Make an online request
This service allows a business to make requests for certain financial and non-financial actions online as follows:
- request an interest review
- transfer of a credit
- request a refund (except GST/HST accounts)
- initiate a payment search
All of the above requests are processed manually, and each request is promptly forwarded to the appropriate tax centre for action.
- change mailing instructions (stop the CRA from sending paper statements, remittance vouchers, envelopes, or the GST/HST Tax Return for Registrants)
- order additional remittance vouchers
- request copies of notices and statements
- request customized statements
In most cases, the system processes these requests within 24 hours. If the system is unable to respond automatically, the requests will be sent to a tax centre for processing. If the request requires correspondence to be generated, it will be sent by regular mail.
Submit an enquiry
Ask a question relating to a GST/HST return, GST/HST rebate, corporation return or specialty business returns account.
View enquiry status New
View an originally submitted enquiry, the status of an enquiry, and responses if they are available.
- Date modified: