Register a formal dispute (notice of objection or appeal)

Submit a formal dispute to an assessment, reassessment, determination, or redetermination notice we have sent regarding payroll, corporation income taxes, excise duty, or the air travellers security charge.

A confirmation page is produced when a formal dispute is submitted. A CRA employee may contact you for clarification. Since you cannot submit attachments, keep your documents and any other information in case we contact you.

Return to services

Date modified: