Tax deduction estimator (form TD1)
Before you begin
The estimator will determine the tax credits you may qualify for at tax time. This will help your employer or payer to determine the right amount of tax to be deducted from your income.
You may need to estimate the following:
- your annual net income;
- your annual pension income;
- your annual tuition fees;
- dependants' ages and net income;
- spouse or common-law partner's net income;
- amounts your dependant(s) will not use on their income tax and benefits return; and
- amounts your spouse or common-law partner will not use on their return.
The TD1 estimator is available for your convenience. The reliability of the results depends on the accuracy of the information you provide.
After you finish, you should clear your Internet browser cache and close the browser. Although we do not keep the data you enter, it stays on your computer. And other people can access information stored on your computer.
Use the estimator
To continue, select "I accept" below.
- Date modified: