Represent a Client
Use this secure service to access tax information on behalf of individuals and businesses, including your employer.
Choose from one of two ways to access Represent a Client:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Your system may need an upgrade
To ensure the highest security standard your system should support TLS 1.2. For more information, go to Setting up your device to use CRA online services.
- What’s New for Representatives?
- About Represent a Client
- List of services for representatives of individuals
- List of services for representatives of businesses
- Hours of Service
- Frequently asked questions
- CRA login services
- Electronic Submission of the T1013
- Responsibilities of authorized representatives
- Date modified: