Represent a Client
As a result of systems maintenance, some Represent a Client services will be temporarily unavailable starting 6 a.m. on Saturday, January 31, 2015 (Eastern time). Services not listed below remain operational.
Services that will not be available:
- Starting January 31 at 6 a.m.
- Change my return
- Starting February 6 at 8 p.m.
- All of Represent a Client
All services will resume at 6 a.m. on February 9, 2015.
Use this secure service to access tax information on behalf of individuals and businesses, including your employer.
Choose from one of two ways to access Represent a Client:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- TD Bank Group
- What’s New for Representatives?
- About Represent a Client
- List of services for representatives of individuals
- List of services for representatives of businesses
- Hours of Service
- Frequently asked questions
- CRA login services
- Electronic Submission of the T1013
- Responsibilities of authorized representatives
- Date modified: