Represent a Client
As a result of systems maintenance, the following Represent a Client services will not be available from 6 a.m. on Tuesday, December 2, 2014, until 6 a.m. on Monday, January 5, 2015 (Eastern time):
Payroll, TFSA, T5 Group, Contract payments – File a return
Payroll, TFSA, T5 Group, Contract payments – View return status
TFSA – Download rejected TFSA individual records
Use this secure service to access tax information on behalf of individuals and businesses, including your employer.
Choose from one of two ways to access Represent a Client:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- TD Bank Group
- What’s New for Representatives?
- About Represent a Client
- List of services for representatives of individuals
- List of services for representatives of businesses
- Hours of Service
- Frequently asked questions
- CRA login services
- Electronic Submission of the T1013
- Responsibilities of authorized representatives
- Date modified: