General income tax and benefit package for 2013
Notice to the reader
- The 2014 General income tax and benefit package will be available on the CRA website on January 7, 2015.
- File online for free - Free certified software products are available to file your income tax return online.
- Filing online is easy, and we can help you. Let us walk you through it step by step. For more information about online filing, go to Get ready to file your 2013 income tax return.
When preparing your tax return, you may need to refer to other guides, or complete some schedules and other forms that have more detailed information. To help you determine which you will need, see Other guides, schedules and forms you may need to complete your income tax and benefit return.
Select the province or territory in which you resided on December 31, 2013. If you were a deemed resident or non-resident of Canada in 2013, see 2013 Income Tax and Benefit Package (for non-residents and deemed residents of Canada).
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Non-residents and deemed residents of Canada
All about your tax return
Information to get, complete, and send in your tax return, including payments, refunds, and more.
Where to mail your paper T1 return
Find out where you can deliver or mail your T1 income tax return.
Tax packages for all tax years
Includes guides, T1 returns, related schedules, as well as provincial or territorial schedules, information, and forms (except Quebec).
- Date modified: