General income tax and benefit package for 2015
- The 2016 General income tax and benefit package will be available on the CRA website on January 05, 2017
- File online for free - Free certified software products are available to file your income tax return online.
- Filing online is fast, easy, and secure. Let us walk you through it step by step. For more information about online filing, go to Get ready to file your 2015 income tax return.
When preparing your tax return, you may need to refer to other guides, or complete some schedules and other forms that have more detailed information. To help you determine which you will need, see Other guides, schedules and forms you may need to complete your income tax and benefit return.
Select the province or territory in which you resided on December 31, 2015. If you were a deemed resident or non-resident of Canada in 2015, see 2015 Income Tax and Benefit Package (for non-residents and deemed residents of Canada).
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Non-residents and deemed residents of Canada
All about your tax return
Information to get, complete, and send in your tax return, including payments, refunds, and more.
Where to mail your paper T1 return
Find out where you can deliver or mail your T1 income tax return.
Tax packages for all tax years
Includes guides, T1 returns, related schedules, as well as provincial or territorial schedules, information, and forms (except Quebec).
- Date modified: