Notice to the reader
The legislative measures below have received Royal Assent.
The following questions and answers are based on proposed measures that were announced in the 2013 budget on March 21, 2013. Please note that these measures will not become law until they have received Royal Assent.
The CRA will continue to communicate tax changes through its Web site, its forms and publications, its phone enquiries services and other communication channels, as the information becomes available.
In the meantime, please consult the Web site of the Department of Finance Canada to find out more.
CRA 2013 Budget News
- First-Time Donor's Super Tax Credit
- Adoption Expense Tax Credit
- Labour-Sponsored Venture Capital Corporations Tax Credit
- Dividend Tax Credit
- Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption
- Graduated Rate Taxation of Trusts and Estates
- Hiring Credit for Small Business - 2013 Expansion and Extension
- Electronic Suppression of Sales Software Sanctions
- Restricted Farm Losses
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Tax Incentive Program
International Aggressive Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
- About International Aggressive Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
- International Electronic Funds Transfers
- Stop International Tax Evasion Program
- Foreign Income Verification Statement (Form T1135)
- Information Requirements Regarding Unnamed Persons
- Deduction for Safety Deposit Boxes
- Extended Reassessment Period - Tax Shelters and Reportable Transactions
- Taxes in Dispute and Charitable Donation Tax Shelters
- Date modified: