Completed access to information requests
The following is a summary of access to information requests that the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has processed. This is not a complete list. It does not include requests that focus on personal information or third-party proprietary information.
The requests are displayed by the year and the month that they became available for public release, and by file number.
In compliance with the Official Languages Act, we cannot post the actual records disclosed, since they might not be in both official languages.
We will disclose the records in the form that they were released under the Access to Information Act including format, language(s) and any exemptions or exclusions that were applied at the time of release.
If you would like a copy of the records released in response to any of these requests informally, write to us at the following address:
Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Coordinator
Canada Revenue Agency
555 MacKenzie Avenue, 5th Floor
Ottawa ON K1A 0L5
You may also send us a facsimile at 613-941-9395. Include your contact information (full name, mailing address, and telephone number) as well as the file number(s) requested.
If you have questions about this process, contact our office at 613-960-5393 or 1-866-333-5402.
For details on ways to access information at the CRA, visit the ATIP Directorate's Web site.
Status of completed request (definitions of dispositions)
These definitions provide a brief explanation of the disposition of completed requests.
- No records exist: The request provided sufficient information to identify the specific information sought but no relevant records were found.
- All disclosed: All the records relevant to the request were disclosed to the requestor (e.g., without the application of exemptions or exclusions).
- Disclosed in part: Only a portion of the information requested was disclosed because the remainder was exempt and/or excluded.
- All exempted: No information was disclosed because all of the information requested qualified for exemption.
- All excluded: No information was disclosed because all of the information requested qualified for exclusion under sections 68, 68.1, 68.2, 69 or 69.1 of the Access to Information Act.
Summaries of completed access to information requests
- January 2012
- February 2012
- March 2012
- April 2012
- May 2012
- June 2012
- July 2012
- August 2012
- September 2012
- October 2012
- November 2012
- December 2012
- January 2013
- February 2013
- March 2013
- April 2013
- May 2013
- June 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
- January 2014
- February 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
- May 2014
- June 2014
- July 2014
- August 2014
- September 2014
- October 2014
- November 2014
- Date modified: