Completed access to information requests
Use the link below to find a searchable list of the access to information requests that the Government of Canada, including the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), has processed. It is not a complete list. It does not include requests that focus on personal information or third-party proprietary information.
In line with the Official Languages Act, we cannot post the actual records disclosed, since they might not be in both official languages.
We will disclose the records in the form that they were released under the Access to Information Act, including format, language(s), and any exemptions or exclusions that were applied at the time of release.
If you would like to make an informal request for a copy of the records released in response to any of these requests, you can do so online using the tool available on the webpage above or by writing to us at the following address:
Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Coordinator
Canada Revenue Agency
555 MacKenzie Avenue, 5th Floor
Ottawa ON K1A 0L5
You can also send your request by fax to 613-941-9395.
Include your contact information (full name, mailing address, and telephone number) and the file number(s) requested. If you have questions about this process, call our office at 613-960-5393 or at 1-866-333-5402.
For details on ways to access information at the CRA, go to Access to information and privacy at the Canada Revenue Agency.
Status of completed request (definitions of dispositions)
These definitions briefly explain the disposition of completed requests:
- No records exist: The request provided enough information to identify the specific information sought but no relevant records were found.
- All disclosed: All the records relevant to the request were disclosed to the requestor (that is, without any exemptions or exclusions).
- Disclosed in part: Only part of the information requested was disclosed because the rest was exempt or excluded or both.
- All exempted: No information was disclosed because all of the information requested qualified for exemption.
- All excluded: No information was disclosed because all of the information requested qualified for exclusion under section 68, 68.1, 68.2, 69, or 69.1 of the Access to Information Act.
- Date modified: