GST/HST for businesses
Information for businesses.
Are looking for information on GST/HST for individuals?
- Learning the basics of the GST/HST
- Registering for a GST/HST account
- Making changes to a GST/HST account
- Charging the customers GST/HST
- Calculating the net tax to complete a GST/HST return
- Filing a GST/HST return
- Correcting a GST/HST return
- Paying the GST/HST (including instalment payments)
- Closing a GST/HST account
For more information, search the GST/HST alphabetical index.
- GST/HST rebates
How to qualify and apply for GST/HST rebates, such as those for new housing, PSB, FCTIP and more
- GST/HST taxable (including zero-rated) or exempt supplies
Tax status of various supplies of goods, intangible personal property, and services
- Input tax credits
Recover the GST/HST you paid or owe on purchases and expenses
- Place of supply rules
Which tax rate should you apply?
- Specific business sectors
Specific information for Public Service Bodies, Charities, Taxi and limousine operators, Financial institutions, Housing industry, Construction industry, First Nations and more
E-services for businesses
- GST/HST rates (calculator)
- Check a GST/HST number
- Important dates for GST/HST
- GST/HST Return Working Copy
Forms and publications
- Date modified: