Filing Information Returns Electronically (T4/T5 and other types of returns)
Internet filing is available starting January 11, 2016.
File a return
For more information on which method to use to file your information return see: Which option should I use to file my information return?
What’s new for 2016
As of January 2016, you can file electronically the following additional return types using the Internet file transfer application.
- T3ATH-IND - Amateur Athlete Trust Income Tax Return
- T3D - Income Tax Return for Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) or Revoked DPSP
- T3GR - Group Income Tax and Information Return for RRSP, RRIF, RESP, or RDSP Trusts
- T3M - Environmental Trust Income Tax Return
- T3P - Employees' Pension Plan Income Tax Return
- T3PRP - T3 Pooled Registered Pension Plan Tax Return
- T3RI - Registered Investment Income Tax Return
- T3S - Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plan Income Tax Return
- T2000 - Calculation of Tax on Agreements to Acquire Shares (Section 207.1(5) of the Income Tax Act)
- T1061 - Canadian Amateur Athletic Trust Group Information Return
For more information see: File by Internet file transfer (XML)
Electronic Mailing list
To get email updates about electronic filing, see Electronic Filing of Information Returns.
- Date modified: