My Account for Individuals
As a result of systems maintenance, some My Account services will be temporarily unavailable starting 6 a.m. on Saturday, February 6, 2016 (Eastern time). Services not listed below remain operational.
Services that will not be available:
- Starting February 6 at 6 a.m.
- Change my return
- Starting February 12 at 8 p.m.
- All of My Account
All services will resume at 6 a.m. on February 15, 2016.
Choose from one of two ways to access My Account:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- Desjardins Group
- Royal Bank of Canada
- TD Bank Group
The Quick Access service is no longer available. For immediate access to some of your information, register for My Account now.
Representatives (including friends and family members) can access My Account on behalf of someone else using Represent a Client.
To make an online payment, go to Make a payment. You can also set up a payment plan through My Account.
- Date modified: