My Account for Individuals
As a result of systems maintenance, some My Account services will be temporarily unavailable starting 6 a.m. on Saturday, January 31, 2015 (Eastern time). Services not listed below remain operational.
Services that will not be available:
- Starting January 31 at 6 a.m.
- Change my return
- Starting February 6 at 8 p.m.
- All of My Account
All services will resume at 6 a.m. on February 9, 2015.
My Account allows you to track your refund, view or change your return, check your benefit and credit payments and your RRSP limit, set up direct deposit, and so much more.
Choose from one of two ways to access My Account:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- TD Bank Group
For immediate access to some of your information in My Account use Quick Access.
Representatives (including friends and family members) can access My Account on behalf of someone else using Represent a Client.
To make an online payment, go to Make a payment. You can also set up a payment plan through My Account.
- Date modified: