Get answers about your tax and benefit information online at the CRA – it’s easy and quick
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Did you know?
If you have a question about your income tax or the benefits you are currently receiving, you can log into My Account, My Business Account, or Represent a Client to get the information you need. The services are simple, secure, and fast. Your information is up‑to‑the minute, and many transactions are processed at once.
If you’re an individual, you can use My Account to:
- find your account balance and the status of your refund
- register to receive online mail
- change personal information, such as your address, telephone number, and marital status
If you’re operating a business, you can use My Business Account to quickly and easily:
- view direct deposit transactions
- get information about your goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) account
- check your balances: corporate instalment and corporate account
If you’re a representative, you can use Represent a client to:
- access your clients’ individual accounts and view information such as the notice of assessment for individuals
- view information about your corporate clients and access your clients’ business accounts such as GST/HST and payroll
- access Business Registration Online to register your clients for a business number, as well as for GST/HST, payroll, and import/export accounts
Save time—go online! Log in or register at cra.gc.ca/login.
- Date modified: