Represent a Client
If your device is more than five years old, your system may need an upgrade
Over the next two years, the computing industry will eliminate certain security protocols that are more than 10 years old. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) regularly updates its secure online services to ensure they feature the highest security standard, which is Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2. The CRA encourages you to upgrade to TLS 1.2 so that your system is as secure as possible. For information on whether or not you may need to upgrade, go to Setting up your device to use CRA online services.
Use this secure service to access tax information on behalf of individuals and businesses, including your employer.
Choose from one of two ways to access Represent a Client:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- TD Bank Group
- What’s New for Representatives?
- About Represent a Client
- List of services for representatives of individuals
- List of services for representatives of businesses
- Hours of Service
- Frequently asked questions
- CRA login services
- Electronic Submission of the T1013
- Responsibilities of authorized representatives
- Date modified: