Saskatchewan – Provincial corporation tax
Decreases in the higher rate of Saskatchewan corporation income tax have been announced. Go to What's new for corporations.
The lower rate of Saskatchewan income tax is 2%.
Income eligible for this lower rate is determined using the Saskatchewan business limit of $500,000.
The higher rate of Saskatchewan income tax is 12%.
This higher rate applies to all income not eligible for the lower rate.
For more information, see Dual tax rates.
Reporting the tax
You can use Schedule 411, Saskatchewan Corporation Tax Calculation, to help you calculate your Saskatchewan tax before the application of credits. You do not have to file it with the return. See the schedule for more details.
On line 235 of Schedule 5, Tax Calculation Supplementary – Corporations, enter the amount of tax calculated.
Claiming the credits
Saskatchewan offers different tax credits. Details of each credit can be found in the following pages and their associated schedules:
- Foreign tax credit
- Manufacturing and processing investment tax credit
- Manufacturing and processing profits tax reduction
- Political contribution tax credit
- Qualifying environmental trust tax credit
- Research and development tax credit
Forms and publications
- Schedule 411, Saskatchewan Corporation Tax Calculation
- Schedule 5, Tax Calculation Supplementary – Corporations
- Saskatchewan (provincial site)
- Date modified: