Yukon – Territorial corporation tax
The lower rate of Yukon income tax is 3%.
Income eligible for this lower rate is determined using the Yukon business limit of $500,000.
The higher rate of tax is 15%. This higher rate applies to taxable income earned in the Yukon that does not qualify for the small business deduction.
For more information, see Dual tax rates.
Reporting the tax
You can use Schedule 443, Yukon Corporation Tax Calculation, to help you calculate the Yukon tax before the application of credits. You do not have to file it with your return. See the schedule for more details.
On line 245 of Schedule 5, Tax Calculation Supplementary – Corporations, enter the amount of tax calculated.
Claiming the credits
- Foreign tax credit
- Manufacturing and processing profits tax credit
- Political contribution tax credit
- Research and development tax credit
Forms and publications
- Schedule 443, Yukon Corporation Tax Calculation
- Schedule 5, Tax Calculation Supplementary – Corporations
- Yukon (territorial site)
- Date modified: