Specially-equipped motor vehicles rebate

You can claim a specially-equipped motor vehicle rebate if you paid GST/HST on the purchase of a qualifying motor vehicle, or you paid GST/HST on a modification service performed on your motor vehicle. To apply for the rebate, complete Form GST518, GST/HST Specially Equipped Motor Vehicle Rebate Application.

Forms and publications

Date modified: