Remitting GST/HST on employee benefits
The Canada Revenue Agency is responsible for administering the GST/HST. In Quebec, Revenu Québec administers the GST/HST unless you are a person that is a selected listed financial institution (SLFI) for GST/HST or QST purposes or both. If the physical location of your business is in Quebec, contact Revenu Québec, at 1-800-567-4692. Also see the Revenu Québec publication IN-203, General Information Concerning the QST and the GST/HST.
- Employee benefits
- Situations where you are not considered to have collected the GST/HST
- When and how to report the GST/HST you are considered to have collected
- How to calculate the amount of the GST/HST you are considered to have collected
- Input tax credits (ITCs)
- Property acquired before 1991 or from a non-registrant
- Do you have to remit GST/HST on employee taxable benefits?
- Date modified: