Life events for employees
The events shown below include various situations that you, as an employer, will encounter with your employees. See the topics below to find out what you should do in these situations.
- Hiring an employee
- What should you do if an employee leaves?
Find out what to do if an employee is laid off, retires, resigns or is terminated.
- What should you do if an employee has an interruption of earnings?
- Employment-related injury
- Employee turning 18
- Your employee is receiving a CPP or QPP retirement pension and is still working
- Sick leave and work-related illness and injury leave
- Parental leave
- Compassionate care leave
- Date modified: