Opening a payroll program account
Once you know that you are an employer, trustee or payer, you will need to open a payroll program account to remit your deductions.
Forms and publications
- Guide RC4110, Employee or self-employed?
- Form RC1, Request for a Business Number
- Form RC1B, Business Number - Payroll Account Information
- Booklet RC2, The Business Number and Your Canada Revenue Agency Program Accounts
- Form RC366, Direct Deposit Request for Businesses
- Employing a caregiver, baby-sitter, or domestic worker - Find out if you are considered to be the employer of that person.
- Employee or Self-employed? - Find out if the employment arrangement between the worker and the payer is an employer-employee or business relationship
- Hiring credit for small business
- Direct deposit - Find out how to request direct deposit
- Date modified: