Information for employees
Services and information
- What is deducted from your pay?
Canada Pension Plan/Quebec Pension Plan (CPP/QPP), employment insurance premiums, income tax and other deductions
- Employee responsibilities and how to change your tax deductions
Give your employer your social insurance number and a filled-in a Form TD1. Increase or reduce tax deducted from your pay.
- Employee or Self-employed?
To determine a worker's employment status, use Guide RC4110, Employee or Self-employed?.
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions for CPP working beneficiaries
CPP contributions for employees who receive a CPP or QPP retirement pension.
- Information slips - T4 and other slips
Details about the information reported on your slips. What to do if you do not have a slip. How to get a previous year's slip.
Forms and publications
- Revenu Québec - Source deductions and contributions
- Where your tax dollar goes - Departement of finance Canada
- Date modified: