Information for employees
- Information slips - T4 and other slips
Details about the information reported on your T4 and T4A slips, what to do if you do not have your T4 slip, and how to get a prior year T4 slip.
- Increase or reduce the tax your employer deducts from your pay
- Employee or Self-employed?
Use Guide RC4110 to determine a worker's employment status.
- Your responsibilities as an employee
You are responsible for giving your SIN and TD1 form
- What is deducted from your pay?
CPP, EI, Income tax and other deductions
- Where your tax dollar goes
(Department of Finance web site)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions for CPP working beneficiaries
Information about CPP contributions for employees who receive a CPP or QPP retirement pension.
Forms and publications
- Date modified: