The remittance form we send you depends on the type of remitter you are. They are personalized to help you in identifying your remittance to your appropriate payroll program account.
Complete your remittance voucher (the bottom part of the remittance form) correctly so we can apply your remittance to your account.
If you receive a notice of assessment that states you have an amount owing, use only the remittance form attached to the notice to make that payment.
Only use Forms PD7A, PD7A(TM), and PD7A-RB for current remittances of CPP, EI, and income tax.
- PD7A, Statement of Account for Current Source Deductions
Regular, quarterly, and monthly remitters
- PD7A(TM), Statement of Account for Current Source Deductions
Accelerated remitter, threshold 1 and threshold 2 who did not receive or lost their PD7A-RB
- PD7A-RB, Remittance Voucher for Current Source Deductions
Accelerated remitter, threshold 1 and threshold 2
- Missing or lost remittance forms - paying without one
Information on how to obtain a missing or lost remittance form
- What form to use if you have an associated corporation or multiple payroll program accounts
- Date modified: