Remittance forms

The remittance form we send you depends on the type of remitter you are. They are personalized to help you in identifying your remittance to your appropriate payroll program account.

Fill out your remittance voucher (the bottom part of the remittance form) correctly so we can apply your remittance to your account.


If you receive a notice of assessment that says you have an amount owing, use only the remittance form attached to the notice to make that payment.

Only use Forms PD7A, PD7A(TM), and PD7A-RB for current remittances of CPP, EI, and income tax.


Date modified: