Missing or lost remittance forms – paying without one

If you are a regular or quarterly remitter and do not receive your remittance form for the month or quarter, or if you lose one, you still have to send us your remittance so that we receive it by the due date.

Ordering a remittance form

You can order a remittance form by calling at 1-800-959-5525.

If you do not have a remittance form:

  • Send your payment, payable to the Receiver General, to your tax centre, or use an online payment method.
  • If using mail, include a short note that gives your account number and the month or quarter for which you withheld the deductions.

Related topics

Date modified: