T5013 Partnership Information Return filing requirements
Family farm partnerships composed of only individual partners will be exempt from filing the T5013 return for the 2013 and 2014 fiscal periods.
As of January 2014, T5013 Partnership Information Return can be filed electronically.
Partnerships that have to post their income tax information on the CDS Innovations Inc. website are encouraged to use the 2013 version of the T5013 slip. For more information go to CDS Innovations Inc. For the new T5013 forms go to T5013 Partnership Information Return guide T4068 and forms.
When you form, change, or dissolve a relationship that may be a partnership, consider:
- whether the relationship is a partnership;
- the special rules about capital gains or losses and the recapture of capital cost allowance (CCA) that apply when you transfer properties to a partnership;
- the special rules that apply when you dissolve a partnership; and
- the special rules that apply when you sell or dispose of your interest in a partnership.
Forms and publications
- T5013 Partnership Information Return guide T4068 and forms
- Form T5013, Statement of Partnership Income
- Form T5013-INST, Statement of partnership income - Instructions for recipient
- Form T5013SUM, Summary of Partnership Income
- Guide T4002, Business and Professional Income
- Interpretation Bulletin IT-90, What is a Partnership?
- Date modified: