Report business income and expenses

To report business or professional income and expenses, we encourage you to use Form T2125, Statement of Business or Professional Activities.

We also accept this information on other types of financial statements.

Form T2125 can also be used to report business income and expenses from self-employed commission sales.


Forms and publications


Date modified: