Line 9224 - Fuel costs (except for motor vehicles)

You can deduct the cost of fuel (including gasoline, diesel, and propane), motor oil, and lubricants used in your business.

For information about claiming the fuel used in your motor vehicle, see Line 9281 - Motor vehicle expenses (not including CCA).

The cost of fuel related to business use of work space in your home has to be claimed as Business-use-of-home expenses .

Forms and publications

Related topics

Date modified: