Return of Securities Transactions (T5008)

In these pages, the term "filer" refers to the person (that is, an individual or organization) that, under the Income Tax Act, must prepare and file a T5008 information return. A filer is different from a service bureau or anyone else who may be filing the return for a filer.

Filers must use their account number instead of their Business Number.

If you file more than 50 information returns (slips), you must file your information return by Internet File Transfer.

What's new


Forms and publications

Date modified: