Completing slips and summaries
Filers must now use their business number instead of their filer identification number. For more information, go to Information returns program account.
If you file more than 50 information slips, you must file your information return electronically.
- Income slips and summaries
Information for issuers of income slips (T4, T4A, T4A-RCA, T4PS, T4RIF, T4RSP and T215).
- Financial slips and summaries
Information for issuers of financial slips (T5, T5003, T5006, T5008, T5013, T100, T101, PRPP and RRSP receipts and Part XVIII information returns).
- Contract Payment Reporting System (CPRS)
Information for the construction industry and federal departments, agencies, and Crown corporations who make contract payments (T1204 and T5018).
- Non-resident slips and summaries
Information for payers or agents who make payments to non-residents of Canada (NR4 and T4A-NR).
- Other slips and summaries
Information for issuers of statement of benefits slips (T5007) or trust slips (T3).
- Filing information returns electronically (T4/T5 and other types of returns)
- Canada Revenue electronic mailing lists
- RSS feeds
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Department of Finance Canada
- Related provincial and territorial government sites
- Date modified: