- Canadian income tax rates for Individuals - current and previous years
Rates that an individual will use when completing their income tax and benefit return.
- Prescribed interest rates
For amounts owed to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and for any amounts the CRA owes to individuals and corporations.
- CPP rates
(Canada Pension Plan)
- EI rates
- Prescribed interest rates for leasing rules
- Currency exchange rates
- Corporation tax rates
- Excise tax rates
- Export charge rates (Softwood lumber products)
The table for the monthly export charge rates for Softwood lumber products
- Meal and vehicle expense rates used to calculate travel expenses (for individuals)
For the medical expense, moving expense, and northern residents deductions
- Automobile and motor vehicle allowances (for employers)
Information for employers to help calculate automobile and motor vehicle allowances.
- GST/HST rates
- Rates for Money Purchase limits, RRSP limits, YMPE, DPSP limits and Defined Benefits limits
Limits used to calculate PA, PSPA and PAR
- indexation adjustment for personal income tax and benefit amounts
Limits used for personal income tax and benefit amounts
- Date modified: