Important dates for 2015 (Individuals)
There are a number of dates during the year when returns are due to be filed or payments are due to be paid. Also, there are dates when we pay credits or benefits to you. This page gives information about these important dates.
When the due date falls on a Saturday, a Sunday, or a public holiday recognized by the CRA, we consider your payment to be paid on time and your return to be filed on time if we receive it or if it is postmarked on the next business day.
- Filing due dates for the 2014 tax return
- Balance owing
- When are your instalment payments due?
- GST/HST credit - calculation and payments
- CCTB - calculation and payment information
- UCCB - payments
- Important dates for RRSP, RRIF, HBP, LLP and RDSP
- Due date for paying a balance owing on a T1-OVP - Individual Income Tax Return for RRSP Excess Contributions
- Due date for paying the balance owing on the final return of a deceased person
- Due date for paying the balance owing on a T3 Trust Income Tax and Information return
- TFSA return and payment of taxes
- RC308 - My Account Calendar
- Old age security and Canada Pension Plan payment dates
- Québec Pension Plan payment dates
- Date modified: