Line 330 - Medical expenses for self, spouse or common-law partner, and your dependent children born in 1996 or later
You can claim on line 330 the total eligible medical expenses you or your spouse or common-law partner paid for:
- your spouse or common-law partner; and
- your or your spouse's or common-law partner's children born in 1996 or later.
Medical expenses for other dependants must be claimed on line 331.
Which medical expenses are eligible?
List of the most common medical expenses you can claim.
- During which period must the medical expenses be paid to be eligible?
Which medical expenses are not eligible?
List of the medical expenses most commonly claimed in error.
Completing your tax return
How to calculate and report medical expenses on your income tax and benefit return.
Forms and publications
- General Income Tax and Benefit Package for 2013 - Guide, Returns, Schedules
- Guide RC4064, Medical and Disability-Related Information
- Income Tax Folio S1-F1-C1, Medical Expense Tax Credit
- Persons with disabilities
- Line 215 - Disability supports deduction
- Line 315 - Caregiver amount
- Line 316 - Disability amount (for self)
- Line 318 - Disability amount transferred from a dependant
- Line 331 - Allowable amount of medical expenses for other dependants
- Line 452 - Refundable medical expense supplement
- Date modified: