Line 330 - Medical expenses for self, spouse or common-law partner, and your dependent children born in 1997 or later
You can claim on line 330 the total eligible medical expenses you or your spouse or common-law partner paid for:
- your spouse or common-law partner; and
- your or your spouse's or common-law partner's children born in 1997 or later.
Medical expenses for other dependants must be claimed on line 331.
- Which medical expenses are eligible?
List of the most common medical expenses you can claim.
- During which period must the medical expenses be paid to be eligible?
- Which medical expenses are not eligible?
List of the medical expenses most commonly claimed in error.
- Completing your tax return
How to calculate and report medical expenses on your income tax and benefit return.
Forms and publications
- General Income Tax and Benefit Package for 2014 - Guide, Returns, Schedules
- Guide RC4064, Medical and Disability-Related Information
- Income Tax Folio S1-F1-C1, Medical Expense Tax Credit
- Persons with disabilities
- Line 215 - Disability supports deduction
- Line 315 - Caregiver amount
- Line 316 - Disability amount (for self)
- Line 318 - Disability amount transferred from a dependant
- Line 331 - Allowable amount of medical expenses for other dependants
- Line 452 - Refundable medical expense supplement
- Date modified: