Line 130 - Other kinds of income
Report the following income on line 130:
- amounts received as an apprenticeship incentive grant shown in box 130 of your T4A slips. For more information, visit Service Canada, or call 1-866-742-3644;
- amounts received as an apprenticeship completion grant shown in box 130 of your T4A slips. For more information, visit Service Canada, or call 1-866-742-3644;
- amounts distributed from a retirement compensation arrangement shown on your T4A-RCA slips (for more information, see the backs of your slips);
- training allowances or any other amount shown in box 028 of your T4A slips (other than amounts already noted for this line and lines 104, 115, and 125);
- payments from a trust shown in box 26 of your T3 slips;
- payments from a registered education savings plan (RESP) shown in box 040 (also see line 418) or box 042 of your T4A slips;
- annuity or registered retirement income fund (RRIF) payments if you are under 65 on December 31, 2013 and did not receive the amount because your spouse or common-law partner died (see line 115), shown in box 024 or box 133 of your T4A slips or boxes 16 or 20 of your T4RIF slips;
- certain payments from a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) shown in box 134 of your T4A slips;
- designated benefits from a registered retirement income fund shown in box 22 of your T4RIF slips, or the registered pension plan amount shown in box 018 of your T4A slips if you rolled over an amount to a registered disability savings plan (RDSP). See line 232 for information about the corresponding deduction. For more information, see Guide T4040, RRSPs and Other Registered Plans for Retirement; and
- amounts (grants) paid to you as a result of taking time away from work to cope with the death or disappearance of your child because of an offence or probable offence under the Criminal Code (shown in box 136 of your T4A slip).
If there is an amount shown in box 18 or 22 of your T4RIF slips, see the instructions on the back of the slip.
Completing your tax return
Enter on line 130 the total of all of your other income types.
In the space to the left of line 130, specify the type of income you are reporting. If you have more than one type of income, attach a note to your paper return giving the details.
Forms and publications
- General Income Tax and Benefit Package - Guide, return and schedules
- Guide T4040, RRSPs and Other Registered Plans for Retirement
- Pamphlet P119, When You Retire
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP)
- Line 104 - Other employment income
- Line 115 - Other pensions or superannuation
- Line 232 - Other deductions
- Line 418 - Additional tax on RESP accumulated income payments
- Date modified: