Line 130 - Other kinds of income
Report the following income on line 130:
amounts received as an apprenticeship incentive or completion grant shown in box 105 of your T4A slips. For more information, visit Service Canada, see Guide P105, Students and Income Tax, or call 1-866-742-3644;
- amounts distributed from a retirement compensation arrangement shown on your T4A-RCA slips (for more information, see the backs of your slips);
payments from a trust shown in box 26 of your T3 slips;
annuity or registered retirement income fund (RRIF) payments if you are under 65 on December 31, 2016 and did not receive the amount because your spouse or common-law partner died (see line 115), shown in box 024, 133 or 194 of your T4A slips or boxes 16 or 20 of your T4RIF slips;
designated benefits from a registered retirement income fund shown in box 22 of your T4RIF slips, or the registered pension plan amount shown in box 018 of your T4A slips if you rolled over an amount to a registered disability savings plan (RDSP). See line 232 for information about the corresponding deduction. For more information, see Guide T4040, RRSPs and Other Registered Plans for Retirement;
amounts (grants) paid to you as a result of taking time away from work to cope with the death or disappearance of your child because of an offence or probable offence under the Criminal Code (shown in box 136 of your T4A slip);
- PRPP income shown in box 194 of your T4A slips if you were under 65 years of age and you did not receive this income on the death of your spouse or common-law partner.
If there is an amount shown in box 18 or 22 see T4RIF slips.
Completing your tax return
Report on line 130 the total of all of your other income types.
In the space to the left of line 130, specify the type of income you are reporting. If you have more than one type of income, attach a note to your paper return giving the details.
Forms and publications
- General income tax and benefit package - Guide, return and schedules
- Guide T4040, RRSPs and Other Registered Plans for Retirement
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP)
- Line 104 - Other employment income
- Line 115 - Other pensions or superannuation
- Line 232 - Other deductions
- Line 418 - Special taxes
- Date modified: